Friday, January 1, 2010

ah MiT™仔 Life - - choir go-go



2nd day of 2010

all my friends don't come back for celebrate their
new year yet--
it's saturday but still have a class
choir class
lazy to wake up-
still sleepy
prepare myself
about 8.00
go take the bus
in the class meet my classmate
talk alot--
about the holiday
some go langkawi--
little bit jealous
cause long time don't thre aldy
but me can said have great holiday also
can go to thailand
my friend ask alot thai culture
haha
then our lecture come
today he don't teach anything
just give an intro
about what have to do in this sem
then our class create a group
in fb
choir2--(choir-choir)
then our lecturer start
a lecture
have a warm up
start with humming--
then have sing like a accapela
like it-
finish class at 10.oo
then go library
on9--
so boring day==




our lecture sir hamdi

No comments:

Post a Comment