Friday, July 16, 2010

FOREVER 21TH

blogging abt my birthday on 9/7
anyway me aldy made a date wth wan ting+sunnie
promise that want hang out again after v aldy went for a movie day

then incidentally andrea phei asked me for hang out also..
so decided going out together on thursday 8/7
i drove tat day--fetch three of them
plan go eat at bamboo but service not nice..
change destiny to mai cafe..
tat time aldy raining

they said justhrin n jessica also join..
surprise for me cause long time not meet them d..
then also invite ching chuen..
he bring along his colleague

at mai cafe chit chat a lot
talk abt fifa--gossip,laughing-- 
dun know they want celebrate birthday party to me..
  felt surprising+ look kind have a pop up birthday party
hehe

order some western food tat day..
taste ok la~~

thx my dearest friends---
rynn ting,sunnie yu.andrea phei,justhrin.jessica,ching chuen
 for having a good time together..
prinky leong thanks for u too
21th birthday
hope all good things will happen to me..
touchwood



No comments:

Post a Comment