Tuesday, August 31, 2010

shooting PSA---1 MALAYSIA

blogging about previous day
my course mate invite me to become the actor for the PSA
about one malaysia
gosh--i'm not interested actually
cause not good in acting
****************
ignore their invitation
they cant find indian ppl then ask me 
act as indian guy
gosh did i look so indian??
then begging me..
as their pleasure i try to help
***************
it quit funny actually cause the costume 
have to prepare by urself
the story is about main culture in 
malaysia
malay,indian,chinese who have r studying in same uni
have fun together. n the last married together
just have some dialog to be said in my part
i should say will u marry me in tamil
"enne kalianem panni kiriya"
have to memorize this word few times
as result i can do it well--haha
we make shooting in around campus area--

tired cause the day is a sunny day..
have to repeat some scene
but at the last can learn some experience 




No comments:

Post a Comment