Thursday, December 10, 2009

ah MiT™仔 Life--thai temple

thu.
it is a busy morning.
my mom wakes me up about 8.00am.
what the f---ing want to do so early morning.
haha.naughty ahmit.
my mom said want me accompany her to thai temple.

said today is "monk day" have to go temple for praying.
so i just kuai--kuai be a good son wakes up.

go take a bath then..
but have to wait my sis.
she so lazy to wake up.
so decided wait her..
about 11.00 then go..
today take roti canai for brunch.

my mom bought it.
about 11.10 reach thai temple.
cause not so far to my house.

at there already people take a sit.
prepare for praying.
we are to late.
so i quickly go for have a sit.
very paiseh* cause many people look us.
at there just old women.aunty2--sit
teenagers like me just 1+2 person.

haiz.
today monk leader just give some speech
about the responsible to be a good buddhism.
i get a lot of info about that.
"all person have a responsible,children have a responsible to be a good son+daughter,all occupation have the responsible to their own work, a good buddhist have to take 5 karma."
i think i should look after it.
haha.

dun know do what after the monk get for their luch.
so just take for photo for fun around thai temple.
arund 1.00pm have a lunch there then came back home .
have a nap until 4.00pm..
syiok dao.
have a bath then go have a dinner

then on9..

that all
tata..



roti canai--my brunch

wat suwakhiri *thai temple

dun edit anything this buddha made from gold. wow

the monk leader is giving a short speech


beautiful stair

my photo time holding the place where inside is "luk nimit"

dun know what to take so----this are flowers at thai temple

may buddha always bless me


taking picture at the stair

38 de ahmit

"prak phom si na"




No comments:

Post a Comment