Thursday, December 17, 2009

ah MiT™仔 Life--new sneaker

emm--
work up more late as usual
about 12.00
yor
my dad come back then
scold me--
enn--enn--
he said already late still slept
other people get ready for lunch
me don't wait much
go bath
then have a lunch
today have many things to do
dad want me help him to pay road tax
go bank+pay phone bill
yor---
then i go prepare myself
just go by motorbike--
cause want save money
for shopping
hehe--
if drive car then have to spend money to petrol--
better go by motorbike
about 2.30 then go out from my house--
go atm 1st --
lots people--think they get salary today
have to que up--hate
after get the money then go pay phone bill
walao--i'm shocked
this month phone bill RM300 leh--
yor--ish--ish
tm not many people-
so can easily pay it
but go jpj--
pay road tax
aiyo
i said goverment service
very lengang de--
one word can said HATE
so00..haizz
me have to wait there long time
shit--
after finish all
then it's my time--
shopping
i go kai--kai
surway 1st--
think want buy shirts, belt then sneakers
emm..
nothing interested me..
very charm
don't have any pretty shirt
f--k..
then just go for shoes shop
want find sneakers
haha
many--many--
like it
then i bought new arrival sneaker
caspa--cheap
RM99.90
emm--
not so pretty but
can said like it also
haha


tata...



No comments:

Post a Comment