Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ah MiT™仔 Life--border pass

today,wed
i'm wake up.
can said early also.
about 9am.
other day just sleep until 11.00am
haha.
last night just slept at 4.30am
f---ing siao.
very *hiao on9 until midnight.
dun know why today wake up more earlier.
after brush teeth.
then see my mother behind the house.
at the outside do a gardening,water the orkid.
i just watch my mum.
just watch ok.
dun help her anything.
very naughty son.
haha.
but my mum still ask me for help.
she asked me to paku.
cause wan 2 hang the orkid.
so have to so.
after finish.just eat moi for brunch.
very like it my sis cooked wan.
my dad already goes for work.
today just hang in the house watch tv programe.
watch my girl*--korean series.
after that continue thailand comedy.
very miz thailand tv programme.
cause in university dun have wor.
watch until 12.00.then go inside my room.
go watch thai mv.in my laptop.
very bored.dun know what to do.
so think wan go out kangar.
to do border pass.mine already expired.
think wan go kai-kai at thailand.
miz food+shop.
my friend, ween dee ask me go hatyai,thailand.
but may be i can't.
so just go near only.
think if i bored then will go de.
at 3.00pm i drive go to kangar.
very hot day.
hate.
do at persekutuan kangar building.
very hate the goverment system.
have to wait just for long time.
after finish then go back home.
lazy kai-kai.
cause very hot.
buy some malay kuih beside the road.
very hungry already.
at car sambil drive sambil eat.
syiok.
haha.




my mum orkid i paku de for hanging it

just watch my mum*naughty son

drive to kangar.very hot day

prepare for takes a picture

finish border pass.ready enjoy at thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment