Friday, December 11, 2009

ah MiT™仔 Life--toek house

fri.
wake up around 11.00 syiok dao..
haha
brush teeth then take a brunch.
haiz.
dunno what to do today so decided go inside my room.
play game+listening music+look thai mv+singing wah..

my mum asked me what song i sang.
very noisy

halo.mum. i take choir ok..
very merdu leh**



later think wanna plan go to my friend house---ching
my best friend.

now she studies at ukm

law man.
then want to see other friend---fasih*malay girl
her mum born new baby oo..

anyway both of us--me+ching have a plan to buy some baby thing give to
fasih mum.
but haizz..kos lepas.
dun have money.

so just plan "lengang" de go..

sori yar

around 2.30 after take a lunch then drive.
go to fetch ching 1st..

we promise want meet at 3.00pm
but ching aiyo..

she very late dao..
call her many time also dun answer.

wait her about 15 minutes.
very hot in the car.

already sweat liao leh.
later she came out from her house.
then i drive go to fasih house.


both of us find the house dun know where?
i just go her house once time only.

already forget. ask ching also forget..
remember it has purple gate.
then find+find..
finally find her house.
haha fasih--
although she is malay but very 38.
like me.
she is our classmate at secondary
but now studies at maktab pergur
uan.
then go inside her house.

her mum still sleeping

fasih.

u r very toek as usual TOEK..' haha.
see the baby.
OMG very cute.
chubi--chubi

then talk+talk fasih,me,ching
abt the school time

very miz that time haiz
she prepared us syrup juice..

spend at her house long time also.
about 5.00 baru go back.
we take a lot of picture there.

can said almost 38 de us.
syiok leh cause long time dun met both of them.



after that me+ching go to kfc..
actually just want syiok2--
go on9 only
haha.

then i buy ziger combo--RM9.00

eat+eat,
on9.. msn+fb+download+some song
spend at kfc from 5.30 till 8.15pm
haha..

take a picture
me+ching

have an ice cream at the store.
just RM1.00
me want take a look for magazine around the bookstore.

but dun buy,don't have any interested magazine want to buy.
so just decided go back around 8.30pm ...
go sent ching bck home
then go bck my house

take a bath.
don't eat dinner aldy.
very stomach full
can't accept it anymore.

on9..msn..so much thing

bz..bz..

haha
keep in touch friend


tata..






singing time* dun laugh

sweat aldy..why u so late!!

baby so cute*

me+ fasih toek!

she just toek as usual!

sweet leh my friend


naughty ahmit get punish


go die bah.haha

ahmit,fasih,ching

toek team

zinger combo Rm9.00



haha

time to eat--



on9 time


luv green



peace

nowaday magazine not so interested

No comments:

Post a Comment