Saturday, December 12, 2009

ah MiT™仔 Life--mElati l@ke

sat
my mum wakes me up
8.00am aiyo
still earlier la
i'm still sleep+ have a nice dream
said want to go
market
want me accompany her
so i just kuai--kuai
take a bath
don't take any brunch
want buy at thre
haha

my home to market not so far
about 15 minutes already reach destination
go by car
my mum just want to buy some food
want to prepare for the lunch
then got an idea to buy "still life" de fish
for giving it life means *"fang sheng"
haha---very broken english
buy 5 tails*ekor
just spend at the market think 3o minutes
walao.
can't stay at there longer
very smelly
utch
...
e..yer
finish all thing
then go melati lake.
not so far from the morning market
want to giving the fish life.

we find more suitable place
to do that..
then find it.
very charm leh
see the fish
so kesian.
i take a baldi at car bornet
to put all the fish inside.

after finish such thing
then enjoy some kuih mum bought it from market
very syiok leh
melati lake
long time already don't go there

around 11.00 then back home
mum go inside kitchen
prepare the lunch
me..
watch tv programme
syiok cause today it's holiday
many such tv programe
haha

have a lunch
then go have a nap
in the evening
wash the car
tomorrow want go alor star mall
watch movie+shopping of course de
haha

after that
go to padi field
by motor bike
wth my mum
just to see
the workers that my dad
give the wedge
to do work nicely not
my dad bz his work
so asked us help to come n see
i'm don't know such thing
don't like it
so just take some pictures at there
haha

go back home about 7.00
take a bath
then have a dinner
again as same
on9..msn..fb
think until midninght

tata





watch sold at market..just RM10.00

the fish still have a life

fish we want to give it life

at melati lake

my lovely mum




me=mum





padi field

what??

looking for future

huh...yeah

enjoy the sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment