Sunday, December 20, 2009

ah MiT™仔 Life--enjoy in thailand

6.00 am already wake up
don't know what to do
so just 0n9--
siao leh
haha
today want go thailand--
with my mum+sis
dad don't go
almost bz wth his work
so just go three of us
prepare my self--
really near my house--
what time also can go--
haha
so go about 10.00am
wait my sis
she woke up so late
emm--
go by car 00--
my sis drive
me lazy-
cause the jurney
really took time
+ have to stop
every station
for kastam check
hate--
arrived there almost
11.00
go eat first
cause don't take any brunch from house--
ate koew toew tang
very special there--
got variety of koew toew tang
u can choose+eat--
really--really ho chiak
after finish eat then go
mall shop
buy some junk food--
+ look up for thai magazine
all the thing can't see+buy in m'sia
so bought a lot there-
meet my cousin-
emm--
can said met my many cousin there--
haha
they also bought alot
then shopping time--
anyway just wanna
take a look for clothes
surway all shop
compare the price--
then baru buy it--
i buy 5 shirts
2 boxers
+ sneakers
walao--
very cheap--cheap--
if have more money want buy all
haha
almost spend time there with shopping--
thailand is heaven for shopping
back home already 4.00pm
syiok dao
bankrup
next thursday
will go to sadao pula--
at there also many--
variety--things can buy


tata


still sleepy



m'sia immigration


c wat--got problem?

the junction to thailand


thailand immigration


bus--

haha--

what coverage service in thailand--

menu koew teow tang--

enjoy eating-

want buy this??

my sis--

golf mike-in centerpoint magazine

buy a lot



shirts


sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment