Tuesday, December 8, 2009

✿ ah MiT™仔 Life (1) ✿

long time don't write+post a blog after sem break.
so i decided create a new account.

for sharing my life story with all my friends.
ha.ha.
anyway don't have any interesting about my life.

just a simple person.
who no as "no profile" in university.
today just came back from university.

for have a class for communication.
look like taking MUEt again.
very taft for me cause have reading test,role play,short speech+lestening.
but i'm already try my best.
now it's holiday.
hope can spend my great holiday wth my family+my friends.

very miz all of them.
this holiday will hang out with my high school friends.
and not forget my family too.
will go to thailand.
enjoy for shopping+eat.
what can i said my house near thai border+malaysia.
so enjoy.

that all from today.
tata.


*one of my friend Jason from China present his speech *mcnor just know her in communication class very frendly

No comments:

Post a Comment